1.22.2016

ethan


This is Ethan


Ethan is eighteen
he is also my brother
like he is the 2/4 brothers


He is graduating highschool this year
He got a lot taller while i was gone for eighteen months

And his hair got longer


We went hiking this week



Sometimes i forget that there is such unique and outstanding locations right here where we live
it seems like the beautiful places right next to you are always taken for granted

this place is one of them



i remember after living in virginia and washington dc
only seeing trees and tall buildings everywhere you go
like every two feet
it got kind of claustrophobic

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL

in its own way


but i just remember flying over those red rock mountians
and stepping outside of the airport
and breathing in dry desert heat

and being able to see for miles



miles
and miles
and miles


st george is definitely rad and im grateful to call this place home




back to ethan
we decided to take a hike to 

a. practice shooting here in SCP so i could play with my new camera and editors program
b. take his sr pics (perks)
c. see some cool views



spending time with family is fun
you move out and live five minutes away and its like you never see them sort of



anyways my goal for this year is to spend a big amount of time appreciating and exploring the here and now and close to home. i felt kinda loserish when people across the USA kept asking me if ive been to 
A
B
C
place right next to my house and i was like



oops no.



so here is to appreciating the little things



and to ethan being a senior of course




happy graduation year





























madi

2 comments:

  1. Jessie2:43 PM

    You take awesome pictures! :) I'd love to see what else you've taken but I can't find your past posts! I think it's hiding from me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am not sure why past posts are unavailable, none of my blog posts should be private or blocked. I wish i knew how to fix the problem but they are all visible on my end. There will be more photos and posts to come soon, you can also check out my instagram @madstuhh

      Delete