2.09.2016

Revamp



I revamped my blog
so it is easier to navigate

& has a fresh new look

Lately i've been shooting lots of photos
& creating new videos

For the year of 2016 i'm simply trying to get back
into the photography/videography world since returning back to Utah.

That being said i'm offering very affordable prices for my work,
if you are interested,
dont hesitate to contact me
&we can figure something out that fits what you need.

I'm easy to work with
& enjoy trying new things!

So check out my previous posts,
& stay tuned for the upcoming 

-madi

2 comments:

  1. Holly Morgan12:25 AM

    I love your new layout! Did the theme/code make it so the things you've written in the past not show up? There's a search bar, but no section of old posts. Just wanted to give you a heads up in case you didn't know! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I added a little bar at the bottom that has a blog archive so you can search older posts. If youre still having trouble finding past blog posts let me know!

      Delete